Monday, April 5, 2010

Rangers 2010 Predictions

Dallas area pundits offer their predictions on the upcoming Rangers season.

In my opinion, this is the Rangers year. With Cliff Lee for the Mariners on the disabled list to start the season and the Angels looking as vulnerable as ever, Texas has the ability to win less than 95 games and still win the division. I see them taking another step-up this season, winning 90-93 games, and staying in a heated battle with the Angels all-season long. This was the season that everyone targeted for Texas to finally make their push so it's time to show up. But, as all Stranger-Rangers fans know, this thing could go south in a hurry - especially considering Ron Washington's coke revelation earlier in Spring Training. I'm tempering my expectations, because this is the Texas Rangers, but this team has the best shot for the playoffs of any team in the past 10 seasons.

Here is ESPN's full preview.

Texas and the Toronto Blue Jays started at around 1:05, I am late to the party as I thought it was going to be a night-game. Texas has lost seven of the last eight season-openers.

No comments:

Post a Comment